Monday, June 27, 2016
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
|Chef M.S.Raj Mohan with the multiple record certificates|
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Chef M.S.Raj Mohan of Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu performed 48 Hours of Longest Solo Cooking Marathon and he prepared 1,204 recipes at Poppys Hotel, Madurai, Tamilnadu starting at 7.10 am on 19, December, 2015 and ending at 7.10 am on 21, December, 2015. The total weight of the prepared dishes was 307 kg in which 947 items were vegetarian and 257 items were non-vegetarian dishes. The prepared food was distributed to the charity houses also to the on-lookers and visitors at the venue. He holds the record title of India Book of Records, Limca Book of Records and Asia Book of Records.
|Accepting the Greetings|
|Celebration after break the Limca Records of 37 Hours|
|Pleasure Moment from my Mother Shanthamma|
|Early Morning cooking marathon|
|Cakes from friends for my 1000 dishes|
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Tomato – 3
Tamarind – 10g
Salt to taste
Take 50gms from the following Vegetables
French Beans –
Green field beans -
Broad Beans –
Raw Banana –
Karunnai Kilangu –
Coconut (medium size) – 1
Garlic – 4
Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
Dry Redchilli – 3
Peppercorns – 1 tsp
Fenugreek Seeds – ¼ tsp
Gingelly Oil – 4 tbsp
Jeera Seeds – ½ tsp
Asafoetida Powder - ½ tsp
Curry leaf – a few
Method of Preparation
1. Cut the vegetables into medium sized dices.
2. Extract the tamarind juices. Slightly fry the coconut masala ingredients and then finely ground it.
3. Heat oil in a pot, add the shallots and tomato. Sauté it and now add the tamarind extraction. Allow to boil in slow flame.
4. Dilute the ground coconut masala with water and Pour the masala into the mixture now. Stir it, add the vegetables and salt.
5. Allow the vegetables to cook well in this Kulambu but you cook it in slow flame. This cooking helps the kulambu to give better taste.
6. Finally temper and pour it on the top.
Monday, January 18, 2016
Green Peas, Boiled – 60g
Green chilli, finely chopped – 2nr
Salt – to taste
Coriander leaf, finely chopped – a few
Chaat Masala – ¾ tsp
Cumin Powder – ¾ tsp
Oil – as required
Gram Flour – 1 tbsp
Method of Preparation:
1. Gently mash the boiled potato and green peas. Mix both well.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix it all well.
3. Make even size patties, cook the patties over hot tawa and drip the oil around the patties whenever we need it.
4. Serve the Hara Bhara Kebab as hot.