|CARROT HALWA - Image Courtesy: B.SENTAMILARASU|
Carrot – 500g
Milk, boiled – 400ml
Pal Khoa – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 170g
Butter – 2tbsp
Cardamom Powder – ½ tsp
Fried Ghee & Raisins
Ghee – 3 tbsp
Method of Preparation
1. Grate the carrot. Heat ghee in a Kadai, add the grated carrot. Fry it nicely.
2. Pour the milk into it, boil the carrot in milk till it cooks. Once the carrot is almost ready and the milk is reduced, add the sugar. Mix it well.
3. Add the cardamom powder and Khoa. Stir it well.
4. Once the carrot absorbs the mixture, add the butter. Stir and take it out from fire.
5. Garnish with Ghee fried Cashewnuts & Raisins.