Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cookery Show on Vaigai TV


On Sunday 23 Aug 2009, I hosted the cookery show on Vaigai TV for Vinayagar Chathurthi special line-up. I prepared a wonderful Kozhukkatttai called “Tulsi Karuppati Kozhukatti”mainly conscious for the health. In this show, I added,”Tulsi is an elixir of life, it promotes the life longevity also it reduced the blood sugar level and the cholesterol level in the blood of the diabetes patient.

Of course, you can ask me the questions “How about the palm Jaggery ? it Contains high level of sugar, how can the diabetes patients can take it”?

Other than sugar content in the palm Jaggery, it has more fibers and minerals, because it is a concentrated one. Also it is rich source of iron and vitamin C.It gives strength to the children’s and good for clearing throat infection.

I posted this exotic Kozhukkatttai recipe in my Recipe Column.
ooker

No comments: